Business License (A.K.A. Use Permit) Application We require all businesses within city limits to have a valid City of Industry Business License (A.K.A. Use Permit). If you are considering starting or relocating your business to the City of Industry or have general questions regarding the use or zoning of a property, the Planning Department is the first point of Contact. Some of the business friendly benefits to locating your business in the City of Industry include:
- No business license fees or renewal fees
- No manufacturing, wholesale or retail fees
- No professional tax or business license tax
- No utility tax
Contractors and Sub Contractors:
Contractors and subcontractors performing work in the City, but are not located in the City, are NOT required to obtain a business license if providing services in the City of Industry.
Business License Applications:
- Business License :(All businesses located within the City of Industry)
- Renew a Business License: We do not require an annual renewal for business licenses. However, a new business license is required if there is a owner/name change to your business, you move to a new address or open additional locations in the City.
Business License Required Forms:
- Application for Commercial/Industrial Waste Service
- Los Angeles County Fire Department Forms
- Solid Waste Generator Registration (Form 104)
- Commercial Recycling & Waste Reduction Forms (Organics Waste)
- Air Quality Management Form
Other Permits & Forms:
- Step-by-Step Startup Guide
- State Board of Equalization (Sellers Permit)
- Fictitious Business Name (How to select and register a business name)
- EB-5 Letters (California’s Special Targeted Employment Area (Special TEA) in connection with the United State Citizenship and Immigration Services EB-5 Investment Immigration program.
- Film Permits
- LA County Health Department
- Alcohol Beverage Control
Closing your Business:
- Contact the Planning Department provide the name of the business, address and the date of closing.