Welcome to the Office of the City Clerk. The City Clerk is the official records keeper of the City, custodian of the City seal, and is the Secretary for the City Council, Industry Public Utilities Commission, Industry Property Housing and Management Authority, City of Industry Public Facilities, Successor Agency to the Industry Urban-Development Agency, and the Oversight Board of the Successor Agency to the Industry Urban-Development Agency.
Responsibilities of the City Clerk Office:
- Prepares agenda packets and minutes for the City Council, Industry Public Utility Commission, Industry Property and Housing Management Authority, Industry Public Facilities Authority, Planning Commission, Successor Agency to the Industry Urban-Development Agency, Oversight Board of the Successor Agency to the Industry Urban-Development Agency, and Civic-Recreational-Industrial Authority meetings.
- Processes all public records requests.
- Accepts claims and service of legal documents.
- Maintains the City’s Municipal Code.
- Serves as the Filing Officer as required by the Fair Political Practices Commission “FPPC”, such as the Statements of Economic Interest, Campaign Contribution Reports, and other such filings.
- Maintains agreements entered into by the City and all other governing boards.
- Ensures that City Council and all other governing boards’ actions are properly executed, recorded, and archived.
- Administers oaths of office, attesting, and sealing official documents.
- Handling all escrows for the acquisition and disposition of City and Successor Agency-owned properties.
15625 East Stafford Street
City of Industry, CA 91744
Phone: (626) 333-2211
Julie Gutierrez-Robles, City Clerk
Lynn Thompson, Administrative Technician