Alcoholic Beverage License

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Any person or entity seeking to sell alcoholic beverages must be licensed. Apply for the license in person and allow a minimum of 45 to 50 days to process the application.

Contact: Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
3204 North Rosemead Boulevard, #103
El Monte, CA 91731
(626) 927-1060
Visit their website