Out of an abundance of caution to protect the community and to reduce the spread of the COVID-19, the City of Industry is implementing a temporary change to the operations at City Hall effective immediately. The changes will be in place until further notice.
City Hall will be closed to the public.
However, City operations will continue to operate with staff available to provide services by email. We will make every opportunity to help you.
Please contact us at:
- Permit requests may be submitted to email@example.com
- General development questions and Business Licenses may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Works requests may be submitted to email@example.com
- Code Enforcement request may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trash Service or questions call Valley Vista 800-442-6454
- All vendors please submit invoices by email to email@example.com. All checks will be mailed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through these unfortunate circumstances.
- FINAL Workman High Arts Contribution Press Release
- Horse Evacuations Press Release 12517
- RELEASE- Purchase of Tres Hermanos Moves Forward
- Press Release - Sheriff's Crime Report Update 102517
- Economic Impact Fact Sheet Final
- iDreamSpace Final Press Release
- Expo Release Expo Center Providing Horse Shelter for Fire Evacuations
- COI Release ParkRec Tres Hermanos 100217
- Community Kids Day 10.02.17
- FINAL RELEASE Marijuana Ban 082417
- Press Release for Proterra
- FINAL Release, Sheriff's Crime Report, 080917
- Press Release, Economic Report, 052517
- Tres Hermanos Fact Sheet, 072817
- Proterra Press Release_072617 copy
- RELEASE COI 2017-18 Budget, 060817
- Press Release, Homestead Museum, 040517
- RELEASE, Oak Tree Move, 013017
- Press Release, Progress Report 020917
- RELEASE, Mid Year Budget, 030917
- RELEASE, City's Crime Rates Reduced, 021617