COVID-19 Employee Testing Reimbursement Program
As the economic hub of the San Gabriel Valley, the City is committed to helping families, workers, and businesses recover from the impact of COVID-19. Thus far, in partnership with the Industry Business Council and nonprofit organizations, the City has provided substantial assistance to the local businesses and the community.
The City has established a grant program to assist local businesses with the costs associated with COVID-19 employee testing. Below are highlights of the program:
- Maximum of $300,000 shall be set aside for the program and shall be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Maximum grant amount will be $15,000 per business, with no repayment required. The grant will operate on a reimbursement basis; therefore, businesses will conduct testing and then submit a request for reimbursement to the City.
- Grant can only be used for COVID-19 virus or antibody tests conducted after March 1, 2020.
- The business must be in the City prior to adoption of this program and not have more than 200 City based employees.
- The business has not received any other grants, reimbursements, or other funding, including health insurance coverage, for the COVID-19 tests for which the business is seeking reimbursement from the City.
To apply for reimbursement please follow the steps below to begin the process:
- Complete the application COVID-19 Reimbursement Form
- Submit copies of invoices for all COVID-19 viral or antibody tests for which reimbursement is being requested
- Copies of receipts documenting payment for all submitted invoices
- Copy of Internal Revenue Service Form W-9 for your business
- Signed liability waiver
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.