City of Industry Public Utilities Commission (IPUC) operates a municipal electric system serving portions of business and residential properties within the city. Whether you are planning to build or expand your business or remodel your home, IPUC is here to help you.
This page will assist you with questions about electric service, paying your bill, getting started on a new project, or how to report a problem or emergency.
If you are a SCE customer call 1-800-655-4555 or follow this link to the customer service main page for further assistance:
For emergencies: Call 911
For general IPUC questions call: (626) 498-2499 Monday – Friday between 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.
For billing questions or to report a power emergency call: 1-877-811-8700 (24 hr. number)
WHO TO CONTACT DURING AN OUTAGE:
- For IPUC Power Emergencies: 1-877-811-8700
- If you know you are an SCE customer call: 1-800-611-1911 and/or click on SCE outage center link for more information.
Medical / Life Threatening Emergencies: Call 911
IPUC Account Services
Paying your IPUC Electric Bill Note: actual bill pay online option is currently under construction
• Rule 1: Adoption of Electric Rules and Definitions
• Rule 2: Description of Service
• Rule 3: Application of Service
• Rule 4: Contracts
• Rule 5: Special Information Required on Forms
• Rule 6: Establishment and Re-Establishment of Credit
• Rule 7: Deposits
• Rule 8: Notices
• Rule 9: Rendering and Payment of Bills
• Rule 10: Disputed Bills
• Rule 11: Discontinuance and Restoration of Service
• Rule 12: Rates and Optional Rates
• Rule 13: Meter Tests and Adjustment of Bills for Meter Error
• Rule 14: Adjustment of Bills for Billing Error and Unauthorized Use
• Rule 15: Distribution Line Extensions
• Rule 16: Service Extensions
Safety first! Electricity can be dangerous. Follow these general guidelines to ensure you remain safe around electrical facilities.