The City of Industry operates on a fiscal year basis, beginning on July 1st and ending on June 30th of every fiscal year. The City Council must adopt an annual budget for the City and all its affiliated entities before July 1st of the upcoming fiscal year. The Finance Department oversees the annual budget development process, sets the budget policy for the fiscal year, works hand in hand with the City Manager to prepare and present the Annual Budget for approval by the City Council, and prepares the budget book document.
The Budget Document is one of the most important documents for the City as it represents the City's financial operating plan and transparency vehicle to summarize our key resources, top budget priorities, and planned programming and services for the fiscal year for our residents and community.
The FY 2018-19 ("FY 19") Proposed Operating Budget and Proposed Budget Workshop Presentation are now available.
- FY 2018-19 ("FY 19") Proposed Operating Budget
- FY 19 Proposed Budget Workshop Presentation
- FY 18-19 GANN Limit
Below, please find the last five (5) years of adopted budgets for the City of Industry and all its affiliated entities.
- FY 2017-18 ("FY 18") Adopted Budget
- FY 2016-17 ("FY 17") Adopted Budget
- FY 2015-16 ("FY 16") Adopted Budget
- FY 2014-15 ("FY 15") Adopted Budget
- FY 2013-14 ("FY 14") Adopted Budget