We require all businesses within city limits to have a valid City of Industry Business License. If you are considering starting or relocating your business to the City of Industry or have general questions regarding the use or zoning of a property, the Planning Department is the first point of Contact. Some of the business friendly benefits to locating your business in the City of Industry include:
- No business license fees or renewal fees
- No manufacturing, wholesale or retail fees
- No professional tax or business license tax
- No utility tax
Contractors and Sub Contractors:
Contractors and subcontractors performing work in the City, but are not located in the City, are NOT required to obtain a business license if providing services in the City of Industry.
Business License Applications:
- Business License :(All businesses located within the City of Industry)
- Renew a Business License: We do not require an annual renewal for business licenses. However, a new business license is required if there is a owner/name change to your business, you move to a new address or open additional locations in the City.
Business License Required Forms:
- Application for Commercial/Industrial Waste Service
- Los Angeles County Fire Department Forms
- Solid Waste Generator Registration (Form 104)
- Commercial Recycling & Waste Reduction Forms (Organics Waste)
- Air Quality Management Form
Other Permits & Forms:
- Step-by-Step Startup Guide
- State Board of Equalization (Sellers Permit)
- Fictitious Business Name (How to select and register a business name)
- EB-5 Letters (California’s Special Targeted Employment Area (Special TEA) in connection with the United State Citizenship and Immigration Services EB-5 Investment Immigration program.
- Film Permits
- LA County Health Department
- Alcohol Beverage Control
Closing your Business:
- Contact the Planning Department provide the name of the business, address and the date of closing.